Apply for the Fully Funded UST South Korea Scholarships 2024. The applications for the Spring 2024 intake are open at UST.
The UST offers Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D., and Master Leading to Ph.D. programs. Each year they award 300 scholarships to international students to study Free in South Korea. This is one of the Top scholarships in South Korea for any student. South Korea became the priority for many years.
Those applicants who are looking for Fully Funded scholarships can submit online applications for the UST Scholarships. As it is fully funded and they have all the fields and programs. The University ranked top 100 in the world and has provided quality education for many years. More details about the UST International Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About UST South Korea Scholarships 2024
You can do it. Your future is unlimited. Immerse yourself. The University of Science and Technology Scholarships details are as follows:
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: UST
- No of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2023
UST Scholarship Benefits
The UST Scholarship is a Fully Funded South Korean Scholarship for international students. The UST will cover the expenses for its students as a reward. So, you do not need to worry about expenses.
The UST will Provide:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
UST offers a wide range of academic fields in Univeristy that are in demand in the future as well.
List of Courses:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship 2024
To Apply for the UST Scholarship for Spring 2024, applicants must meet the requirements set by the University of Science and Technology for International students.
- Applicants from all countries can apply with any nationality.
- Candidates should provide all the documents that will be asked for in the online application form.
- Korean citizens can not apply.
- Candidates who want to be admitted to the UST Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students who want to apply for a Ph.D. must complete or expect to complete their Master’s degree.
Required Documents for UST Scholarship Korea
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
UST Scholarship Korea 2024 Application Deadline
The last date to apply online for the UST Scholarship for 2024 is 1st November 2023.
How to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2024?
The Online application guidelines for the UST Fall Admissions 2024 are now published. You can apply online. The Link to the official website of the University of Science and Technology is given below.
Share this content: