Applications are open to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2023-24 For Foreigners. Applicants who are not a national of Colombia are eligible for the Colombia Government Scholarship program. The Colombian Government Scholarship is Funded by the ICETEX.
The Scholarship will cover Health Insurance, Medical, Tuition fees, Visa, Living Expenses, Monthly Support, Installation Expenses, and Books for all the applicants under the Scholarship. IELTS is not required for this scholarship program.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarship 2023-24
- Host Country: Colombia
- Funded by: ICETEX
- Who can Apply: Foreigners looking for Postgraduate Degree programs
- Deadline: 12th June 2023
|Spanish Language Course
|Upto 6 Months
|Up to 18 months (3
|Up to 24 months (4
|Up to 48 months (8
Benefits and Coverage of the Scholarship
- The Coverage of the Entire Tuition Fee
- Coverage of Health Policy/Medical Insurance
- Visa by the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Expenses of books and materials
- Living Expenses/monthly support
- Installation expenses
- Unforeseen Costs
Candidates: Foreign citizens of any nationality can apply. The Scholarship is open to all students who are from outside Colombia.
- Not have Colombian nationality
- Must not have any marital or de facto relationship in Colombia.
- Not be older than 50 years
- Have a professional, undergraduate, or graduate degree in any area of knowledge.
- Applicants can apply for up to three-degree programs.
- IELTS is not required.
Applicants also have to submit a physical application to the Colombian Government. The application includes the following documents:
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Score in Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of the Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of the online application for this call.
The documents should be addressed to ICETEX OFCES in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
Application Timeline and Stages
|June 12th 2023
|Evaluation and selecetion
|June 15th to Jume
|June 22nd 2023
|Start of studies in Colombia
|To be Confirmed
How to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship?
All applications must be submitted before the application deadline: 12th June 2023. Foreign candidates may submit their application online Via Online Portal.
Share this content: