Apply for the Stanford University Free Online Courses 2023.
This opportunity is open to all applicants from all countries. Stanford University has one of the Great online courses for students. They have Free 100 online courses in all fields and departments. All of these courses are online and self-placed means that you can complete these courses at any time. Chance to add a better name of the institute in your CV. The list of Free Online Courses 2023 is given below.
Details About Stanford University Free Online Courses 2023
- Host University: Stanford
- No of Free courses: 100
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Deadline: No
Benefits of Enrolling in Stanford Online courses
- First of all these courses are open to everyone and can be taken by anyone.
- Moreover, there is no IELTS/TOEFL requirement. You are receiving something on your plate ready-made.
- You just need to enroll and start your course.
- There is no registration fee.
- After completing the program, students will also be awarded certificates.
List of Courses
Learn from top instructors and industry experts at no cost to you. The following courses are available:
- Business & Management
- Computer Science
- Energy & Sustainability
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Natural & Social Sciences
- Health & Medicine
- Design Thinking & Creativity
The eligibility criteria are very simple, you only need to complete and meet the requirements
- You should have a strong internet connection, and a Smart Phone or Laptop
- Anyone from all over the world can apply.
- You can apply at any age.
- Anyone from any field can apply.
- No time restriction for completing the course.
Also Check: OIST Internship in Japan 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply Online Stanford University Free Online Courses 2023
There is one simple way to apply for the Stanford University free online courses. You can apply from the official website where all the courses are available.