OIST Internship in Japan 2023 is open for all applicants from across the world.
OIST Internship is a Fully Funded Internship for all. By all means, any applicant can apply. So, submit online applications for the OIST Internship in Japan 2023. Applicants who are enrolled in undergraduate programs, Graduate programs such as Bachelor, Masters students, or those who recently graduated with Bachelor, or master degrees can apply. This is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan for International students.
Read Also: LIST OF TOP 20 FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
So, Internship applicants from any country with any nationality can apply. The duration of the internship is between 2 and 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. During this time all the expenses will be covered by the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). Also, there is no IELTS or any English Language Proof needed. You can apply without the application fee. More details about the OIST Japan Internship Program 2023 are given below.
- Host Country: Japan
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Who can Apply: All International students
- Deadline: 15th April 2023
The OIST will provide the following support for successful applicants.
- Internship Allowance: JPY 2,400/Day (Working Day)
- Commuting Allowance: OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- Travel Expenses: One direct round-trip air ticket
- Accommodation: Furnished apartment on or off campus
- Visa Support: OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration.
Internees will be able to work and do research on one of the following fields during their Internship program in OIST.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological, and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, You Can Learn About More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
You must obey the rules and laws of Japan and you should meet these requirements if you want to apply for the OIST Internship:
- Students can be from any country. There is no nationality restriction.
- No need for any IELTS or TOEFL Test.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program can apply.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program can also apply.
- Students who are recently graduated can also apply.
- Bachelors 3rd year and 4th year and Master 1st year & 2nd-year students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Make these documents ready as it will need to upload them in the online application portal.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
The last date to apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2023 for All students for Fall 2023 is 15th April 2023.
- Result Announcement: Late June 2023
- Internship Period: Between October 1st 2023 – March 31st 2024
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2023 (Application Process)
All applicants have to apply online via OIST Internship portal. The OIST will only accept applications through an online form. The Link to the Apply for OIST Internship 2023 is given below.