The applications are open to apply for the DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany.
The DAAD Scholarships for 2023 are open until December 2022. It is the right time to apply and prepare the documents required for the Scholarship. DAAD is one of the largest Scholarships that is Funded by the German Govt to offer Scholarships for Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs from the Top German Universities.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Check Also: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. Courses are as under
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- Application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.
- The Official Announcement of the DAAD Scholarship for 2023/24 can be found here
- The List of the Deadline and courses is updated here