Applicants now can apply for the Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
Company will directly hire you and will apply for a work visa for you and they will provide an Airfare Ticket as well. You just need to apply online for the job and fulfill the Requirements.
Details About Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Country: Qatar
- Currency: Qatari Riyal
1# First comes First (Qatar Airways Jobs)
A Qatar airways job is a dream for many applicants. Qatar Airways is offering a Huge number of Jobs for Hundreds. Currently, there 305 Job openings are in Qatar Airways which include Cabin crew, cabin services, Pilots, Cargo and airport operations, Customer service, engineering, and specialist jobs. Applicants who have fewer qualifications must apply. This one is the most hiring company.
As for salary and Allowances: Basic salary of QAR 3600/month for the first 6 months, rising to QAR 4,000/month upon completing the probationary period.
- Discounted Tickets
- Traveling around the world
- Free Hotel Accommodation
- Relocation Support, Visa Sponsorship
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website https://careers.qatarairways.com/global/en/search-results
- Then you will see all open positions by Qatar Airways. Select Location “Qatar”
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service, and reliability. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world. It offers one of the best employment opportunities for employees. There are few positions available. The company offers:
- Married status available
- Company-provided housing in our community for expatriate workers
- Furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package of 37 working days for Senior Staff, and 24 working days for non-senior staff
- Annual air passage to your base country for employees, spouses, and up to four dependent children staying in Qatar.
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Interest-free car loan facility
- Recreational clubs and programs
- Educational assistance
- Training and promotional opportunities
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website https://careers.qatargas.com/
3# Qatar Steel
Qatar Steel company is one of the largest steel producers in the country and is the first Integrated Steel Manufacturing Company located in the Gulf. Qatar Steel employs about 1830 staff from various nationalities and provides excellent service conditions and living standards to its employees.
Benefits for Employees (Non-Qatari Ones)
In addition to the tax-free salaries, Qatar Steel provides a full range of benefits, which includes the following:
- Location Allowance.
- Shift Allowance.
- Free Accommodation or Allowance.
- Medical Care.
- Life and Accident Insurance Coverage.
- End of Service Benefit.
- 24-37 days of Annual Leave (Depending on grade).
- Annual Air Ticket (Economy Class and convertible to cash).
- Interest-Free Loans such as Car Loan & Furnishing Loan.
- Children Education & Transportation Assistance.
- End of Service Gratuity.
- Acting Allowance
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website: https://www.qatarsteel.com.qa/careers-in-qatar-steel/
4# Qatar Petrochemical Company
Qatar Petrochemical country is one of the largest and most successful producers of low-density polyethylene, a basic plastic polymer that is derived from oil and natural gas. They have currently staff from 30+ different nationalities. They offer Jobs in the Fields of:
- Accounts Payable
- Budgeting and Control
- Business Solutions
- Business Support
- Capability Building
- Communication and Media
- Electrical and Automation
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Events, Protocol and CSR
- General Services
- HR Planning and Recruitment
- HR Services
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Learning & Development
- Logistic & Bagging
- Materials and Inventory
- Product Development
- Public Relations
- QAPCO Club
- Quality Control
- Safety and Security
- Strategy, Planning & Business Intelligence
- Strategy and Corporate Excellence
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Sustainability and Environment
- Technical Customer Services
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://qapco.com/careers/the-value-of-diversity/
- The Click on “Careers“
4# Qatar Cement Company Jobs
Qatar National Cement Co is a major producer. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility and Job requirements. Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.qatarcement.com/eng/careers.html
5# Qatar Energy
QatarEnergy provides excellent opportunities for individuals looking for careers across many disciplines. QatarEnergy is dedicated to attracting and hiring the highest caliber of employees. QatarEnergy emphasizes diversity, recruiting from all around the world to achieve excellence.
Check Also: Jobs in UK | Visa Sponsorship
QatarEnergy provides comprehensive and competitive packages that could include salaries free of local taxes, family status allowances, accommodation allowance, children’s education assistance, free medical and dental care, transport allowance, and generous annual leave with paid airfares to the country of origin.
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.qatarenergy.qa/en/Careers/Pages/Recruitment.aspx
6# PWC Qatar
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. It is offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Qatar.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
- Government Clearance Required? No
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pwc-middle-east/jobs/
- Then Select Location: Qatar
- In Linkedin, click on Jobs. Then in the search bar write “Visa Sponsorship” and next to it select the country Qatar.
- That’s it. Good luck.