European Union Volunteering Program is an initiative of the organization to provide first-hand practical experience to today’s youth.
The organization works in numerous ways and touches almost every sector of life. European Union addresses the youth through the European Youth Portal. At European Youth Portal, there are hundreds of paid volunteer opportunities that allow young individuals to know themselves and their true potential by getting themselves involved in volunteer work in Europe. The EU youth volunteer program is not only for the young graduates undergraduates, other degree students but also provides a platform to all related stakeholders such as youth organizations, youth works, policymakers, etc to enhance their skills and abilities.
As it is a known fact that the EU is one of the most influential and prestigious organizations in the world, so its funded volunteering opportunities are also meant to open new windows for a successful career for its volunteers. Moreover, the EU is a political as well as economic union of 27 countries of the world. Furthermore, the organization has its projects in all over the world especially in the whole of Europe. This is the main purpose of the organization is to form and promote European Brotherhood. In order to remain tick to the mission this year, European Union offers more than six hundred paid and funded international volunteering opportunities in Europe.
The European Youth Portal offers the required information about getting engaged in different projects as an active member who is enthusiastic about achieving the highest level of democracy and social welfare. This year the EU volunteer program has come up with a wide range of projects ranging from child protection, health, education, information technology to arts and culture. To sum up, there is paid volunteership in almost every field of life. Interestingly, these internships in Europe do not require any IELTS, TOEFL, etc. For further and complete information the list of the related fields of internships t the European Union is given in the article below.
So, the European Union Youth Volunteering opportunities are the best chance for the EU youth and related stakeholders to work with such an organization from where they can make a positive difference in this world. The organization has a number of success stories. A lot of individuals who have attended this free volunteer program have reviewed it very positively. For example one of them said that she had the opportunity to work on multiple projects and from the organization’s culture she had a meaningful experience for her future and career. No doubt EU-funded volunteering provides prospects to find more suitable and reliable jobs and it is surely a kickstart for one’s career. In order to apply successfully for this paid volunteering in the EU carefully read the following procedure.
European Union Volunteering Program 2022:
- European Union Countries
No. of Available Volunteering Opportunities:
- 640 Opportunities
Available Volunteering Fields:
- Inclusion – equity
- Creativity and culture
- Pedagogy and didactics
- Digital skills
- Intercultural/intergenerational education and (lifelong)learning
- EU Citizenship, EU awareness, and Democracy
- ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Disabilities – special needs
- Climate action, environment and nature protection
- Teaching and learning of foreign languages
- Education and training
- Access for disadvantaged
- International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- Health and wellbeing
- Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) – basic skills
- Rural development and urbanization
- Social assistance and welfare
- Community development
- Combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination, and intolerance in sport
- New learning and teaching methods and approaches
- Romas and/or other minorities
- Social dialogue
- Civic engagement / responsible citizenship
- Environment and climate change
- Equality and non-discrimination
- European identity and values
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Green skills
- Healthy lifestyle, active aging
- Migrants’ issues
- Reception and integration of third-country nationals
- Skills development
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
Benefits of the European Union Volunteering Opportunities 2022:
- The participants will be provided with an apartment. It may be of two beds and will be shared with the same gender.
- The kitchen and bathroom will also be shared.
- A monthly food allowance will be given,
- The participants will be provided with daily pocket money.
- The participants will be given a bus pass for local transportation.
- Travel costs from the country to a place of volunteering will be reimbursed
Eligibility Criteria of the European Union Volunteering Opportunities 2022:
- Young individuals from the age of 18-30 can apply.
- The candidate must be a European citizen and working or studying Europe.
- There is no restriction for academic degree level.
- Both males and females can apply.
- It does not require any IELTS or TOEFL tests.
- Youth organizations, policymakers, and youth-related stakeholders can also apply.
How to Apply for the European Union Volunteering Program 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online through European Youth Portal.
- No application fee is required.
- Each volunteering program has different closing dates. Make sure to follow the deadline separately for applying for any opportunity.
- The candidate can apply for more than one opportunity.
- The application deadline for every project is different.