UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022 is a splendid opportunity for individuals who have influential leadership qualities.
The program is also a golden chance for the organizations to participate in bringing change to the communities. UPG leadership program in the USA is the world’s largest training program for young adults. The fully-funded leadership program motivates the individuals and organizations to work on at least one project o their own desire to bring positive change in this world. Moreover, the program builds a network of world-class speakers, trainers, and leaders which is a life-long asset for the participants.
UPG Sustainability Program focuses on the projects that fulfill the United Nations agenda regarding sustainability. The program is basically a movement and UPG movement promotes “Green” or “Environmental Sustainability” as well as the “Social Stability”. The young leader’s movement inspires the youth to take action with whatever they have and whatever they love without waiting for others to take action for positive change. The global young leader’s movement encourages everyone at every level from around the world to become little drops of change as little drops make a mighty ocean.
The program is a flagship activity that is known worldwide with the #UPGSustainabilityLeadership Training Program. The program was launched in 2019 and from then onward it has trained 586 leaders and 120 of them the opportunity to travel to the United States for free. The fully-funded international leadership program is the capacity-building program and trains the communities to move from “Ideas AND Goals” TO “Positive Actions”. The young adults during their UPG program undergo intensive assignments which enables them more confident and envisions them to face the challenges of the real world. These assignments can be about managing the project or how sustainable development can be a part of the economy, politics, law, culture, technology, or education, etc.
The United People Global Leadership movement provides prospects to work together to build a better world. The movement is a success because of its influential partners and collaborations and their support. Moreover, UPG’s young leaders become a part of the “Community of Champions” and have chances to demonstrate their projects in this community and to share their ideas with other talented and learned minds. One of the most prominent features of this fully-paid US program is the commitment of these champions to share their learned skills at UPG with their home countries and communities and to continue and complete at least one project of change in their own community. Thus, the UPG leaders program looks forward to having committed persons in their community.
UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022, USA:
- United States of America
- United People Global
- Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership
- One Week
Benefits of the UPG Leadership Program in the USA 2022:
- One week of fully-funded leadership experience in the USA Hurricane Island Center of Science and Leadership.
- The 60 participants from among 500 participants will be selected for this fully-funded program in the USA.
- The participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
- The participants will become lifetime members of the “Community of Champions”.
Eligibility Criteria of the UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022:
- The candidate must be between 18-35 years of age.
- The candidate can be of any nationality.
- The candidate can be of any race, gender, or educational background.
- The candidates must be willing to make a positive sustainable change.
How to Apply for the UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidate must provide a strong personal statement.
- The candidates have to justify the potential impact of their projects.
- Make a strong profile by providing all relevant answers to the questions.
- It is recommended to make a 2-minute video in which you are asked to tell about yourself or answer any one question from the application.
- The video must be in English language and uploaded via the given link before the closing of the application.
- End of 1st Wave of Applications: 15 November 2021.
- Deadline for 2nd Wave of Applications: 31 December 2021