CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 is an initiative of the Government of Punjab Pakistan to empower youth and fresh graduates. DGPR Punjab has announced this internship opportunity on the behalf of Chief Minster Usman Buzdar for media graduates with a handsome monthly stipend.
The young media graduates get a chance to work in a highly prestigious and organized environment while reaming interns of CM office internship program . As, the government of Pakistan is eager to bring down the unemployment, the foremost step in this regard us to engage youth into the employment pool. Medical graduate internship in Pakistan is therefore, a bright spot in lessening the menance of unemployment from the province specially and from the country as as whole.
CM Punjab Media Internship Program provides the opportunity to fresh graduates to start their professional careers with confidence and distinguished experience. In the first decade of 21st century, Pakistan has seen mushroom growth of media houses, resultantly, numerous students started studying media as it has ensured employment at that time. The mushroom growth stalled with the passage of time, but the number of students of media has always showed an upward figure. Ultimately, due to surplus of or media graduates, the job numbers decreased and unemployment hiked. Keeping in view this cruel reality, this paid internship program for Punjab media graduates is a blessing for those who are worried about their careers.
The Chief Minster internship for graduates is open to all the media branches. The interns can be from print media, electronic media, public relations and advertisment, film and TV, digital media, or development journalism etc. Every student, male or female who has the domicile of the Punjab province hsd equal opportunity to apply in this CM youth empowerment program. The media internship opportunity provides probable chances to the young professionals to get selected for future key jobs as they can be considered eminent with two years experience under this internship.
The CM training program by the Government of Punjab benefits 500 fresh careers oriented graduates from all voer the Punjab with a job opportunity for two years. The internship can no doubt be said as a job opportunoity because it provides monthly stipend of 20,000 rupees to the interns, This helpos to waive the financial burden off the shoulders of the interns. In response, they can work with free and excell in the skills, so the media graduated youth of Punjab is highly motivated to available themeselves of this paid opportunity.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22:
- Government of Punjab
- 2 years
No. of Internship Positions:
Check OGDCL Internship Program 2021
Benefits of the Chief Minster Internship 2021-22:
- The interns will receive a monthly stipend of 20,000 rupees.
- The 500 fresh media graduates will be selected for this intership
- The fresh fraduates will confidently enter in their professional careers after completing this internship.
- The interns will get paid for two years.
- Women are prefered on quota basis as it has 50% quota for women graduates.
- 10% quota iis fixed for the children of acceredited journalists.
Eligibility Criteria of the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22:
- The candidate must be a media graduate.
- The candidate’s media graduation must be complete between 1 may 2019 to 31st July 2021.
- The minimum requirement of CGPA is 3.0
- The age limit for the candidate is between 16-30 years.
- The candidates who have Punjab domicile can apply and no candidate from other province is eligible.
- Each district of Punjab has minimum two seats for females and two seats for males. It means at least 2 or more than two females and two males will be selected from each district of Punjab.
Check Outreachy Internship Program 2021-22
How to Apply for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22:
- The candidates have to apply through a prescribed form.
- Make sure you fulfill all the eligiblity criteria.
- Make sure to prvide all the details correctly and apporpriately.
- Answer all the mandatory questions with red sign.
- Submit your application after proof reading.
- The application deadline for the CM Internship Program in Pakistan 2021-22 is 12th September 2021.