The World Bank Legal Internship program 2022 is a highly competitive internship that attracts deleterious and proficient law students from around the globe. The World Bank through this internship provides an opportunity to the individuals to grow their skills while remaining in a multinational and diverse environment.
The World Bank internship is also known to the law community as World Bank Legal Vice Presidency. The Legal Vice Presidency allows the top-drawer and consummate law students to come up with innovative and exemplary solutions to the law problems and to ameliorate and brush up their legal skills.
The World Bank Group has a simple yet highly influencing mission behind this Legal Vice Presidency Internship (LEG VPU) for both national and international students. The object is to give initial experience to the interns about the actual practice of all the learned legal theories. Moreover, the students have direct and empirical experience of the World Bank’s working and its collaboration or joint venture with the Legal Vice Presidency staff. The students get a chance to get the latest research experiences as World Bank has its very broad domains when it comes to world affairs.
The World Bank’s legal interns work as a team under the supervision of top-notch professionals and sterling staff of the Legal Vice Presidency. Furthermore, the international internship at the World Bank is an opportunity for brilliant and top-level law students to step into the practical field by assisting these inspiring professionals in their legal work related to the projects of the world’s most prestigious organization. As World Bank is known for its development agenda, the Legal Vice Presidency provides legal assistance to the Bank in fulfilling these agendas. So, the interns have high prospects and possibilities to give advice on high-profile cases related to corporate, finance, administration, and other constitutional matters.
The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency Spring Internship 2022 serves as a turning tide for the interns because it provides multiple probabilities and choices to become noteworthy and distinguished future lawyers. The World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest groups which has huge funding sources. It is evident by the World Bank’s involvement in member countries for the cause of reducing poverty, economic stability, and improving the quality of life. By becoming the World Bank Group interns, the students will be getting all the legal experiences related to the contemporary issues of the world. The WB internship for students has many benefits that are being discussed below along with the eligibility criteria ad the procedure to apply in this legal internship at the World Bank Legal Vice Presidency.
World Bank Legal Internship Program 2022:
- The World Bank
- World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C. and in other selected country offices.
- 3 months
Benefits of the World Bank Legal Internship 2022:
- The interns will participate in high-profile events and conferences.
- The interns will practice law with the world’s best professionals of the Legal Vice Presidency.
- The interns will have three months of internships while being current students of Law in their law schools, universities, or institutes.
- The internship can be at the World Bank’s Headquarters in Washington D.C. or in certain selected country offices.
- The students have three opportunities for an internship at WB in a year i.e. summer internship program, fall internship program, winter internship program, and spring internship program.
- The WB provides visa assistance to the interns in special circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank Legal Internship 2022:
- The applicant must hold citizenship of any IBRO member state.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a law degree i.e. LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent program.
- The applicant must have proof of an internationally recognized insurance policy.
- The applicant must be able to be remunerated by the university or other funding organizations in accordance with the WB policies.
- If the applicant has knowledge of any second language that is any working language of WB (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) he/she will be preferred.
- The national and international students, both can apply.
How to Apply for the World Bank Internship 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the Google form given by the World Bank.
- The applicants have to answer all the questions that have red signs.
- The applicant has to fill the eligibility quiz.
- Upload all your required documents in Pdf form.
- The applicant has to select up to three preferred operational or corporate practice groups which are given in the application.
- The applicant has to select his/her preferred place and country of an internship. You can choose up to three countries.
- The application deadline for the World Bank Legal Internship 2022 is September 30, 2021.