OGDCL Internship Program 2021 is an opportunity for fresh graduates to start their professional careers by learning through a well-established workplace. The paid internship program at OGDCL aims to empower the educated youth of Pakistan by giving them the best possible training during their internship program.
This practical know-how makes the OGDCL internees distinguished among other fresh graduates. Resultantly, this internship for national youth opens new horizons and vistas of job opportunities for them. The internship program is available for all the nationals of Pakistan on an equity basis. So, every eligible Pakistani has a chance to become an intern in Oil and Gas Development Company Limited.
OGDCL provides one year paid internship to young graduates who are eager to enhance their abilities and skills. As OGDCL works in collaboration with public and private authorities i.e. 74% of shares are of the Government of Pakistan and the remaining 26% shares are of private investors, the young graduates gain a versatile experience about both the public and private sector while remaining paid interns at OGDCL. Moreover, the young Pakistanis get experience related to exploring, drilling, refining, and selling oil and gas because the company deals in all these mentioned aspects.
OGDCL has become a market leader in oil and gas regulations and also the largest company in Pakistan when it comes to market capitalization. Furthermore, it has been repeatedly included in and marked among the Forbes Global 2000. The success and repute of the company attract young and enthusiastic workers and interns from all over the country. The Pakistani interns in this public-private partnership fina a huge platform where they can learn new business strategies and can implement their theoretical knowledge into reality. In addition, the interns get to know the working of other huge companies as OGDCL has joint ventures with other 16 companies as well.
OGDCL internship for fresh Pakistani graduates is a blessing for them. Besides, learning advanced skills related to the functions of the company, they also get to know the ways to overcome the challenges and different risk management techniques in the oil and gas business. These day-to-day challenges and risks may include fluctuations in crude oil price, environmental risks and hazards, exploration and drilling risks, variable exchange rates, multiple law and order situations, legislative hurdles, and issues of reserve depletion, etc. So, it is a huge opportunity for the young graduates to step into a world where knowledge is gained y overcoming challenges and by managing the risk in proper manners. It’s a handsome monthly stipend for the interns and they can ultimately perform well when they have no financial burdens on their shoulders.
OGDCL Internship Program 2021:
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
- One year paid internship in Pakistan.
No. of Seats Allocated:
The OGDCL has announced a total of 300 Seats.
- KPK: 60
- Sindh: 60
- Balochistan: 60
- Punjab: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- Gilgit Baltistan: 20
1) Engineering Degrees in:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
2) M.S / BS in:
- geological Engineering / Geology
- Finance / Marketing / SCM
- ICMA / ACCA / M.Com
3) MBA/BBA (Hon.) in
- Marketing /SCM
4) CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ BBA Hon. (Finance)
Check USIP Free Online Courses
Benefits of the OGDCL Internship Program 2021:
- The interns will receive payment of 40,000 PKR per month.
- The interns will have the opportunity to translate the theory into practice.
- The OGDCL paid internship continues for one year.
- The internship open new vistas of employment in multiple companies.
Eligibility Criteria of the OGDCL Internship Program 2021:
- The candidate must be fresh a graduate.
- The candidate must hold a relevant degree mentioned in the list given above.
- The candidate must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Both males and females are eligible.
- In case the result is not in CGPA, the candidate must have 60% marks or ist division in the relevant degree.
- The candidates who are from the nearest area of OGDCL offices will be given preference.
- The candidate’s degrees must be completed before September 28, 2021.
- The candidates will be eligible for the test only if they have COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
Check Microsoft Paid Internship Program 2021
How to Apply for the OGDCL Internship in Pakistan 2021?
- The interested candidate has to apply online through NTS.
- Download the challan form from the NTS website and manually fill it.
- Submit the fee challan in any MCB, HBL, or Meezan Bank branch,
- Fill the online application form on the NTS website.
- Download the electronically filled application form and submit the hard copy to NTS Headquarters (OGDCL Project), Plot #96, Street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad (Before closing date).
- The candidates have to appear for NTS test on the prescribed date.
- The candidates will be informed about the test details through email or mobile messages, so provide your accurate contact details.
- The application deadline for the OGDCL internship program 2021 is September 28, 2021.