MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 aims at imparting knowledge and training about societal engagement and social entrepreneurship to young leaders from across the Middle East and North Africa.
The fully-funded MEPI leadership program provides a platform to the leaders where they could learn newness and innovation in the ways to cope up with their social and economic challenges. The MEPI fellowship encourages those fellows who are committed to serving their local communities after the completion of their US-based fellowship.
The LDF program is a highly competitive fellowship that provides an everlasting leadership experience through intensive civic engagement and social entrepreneurship. This leadership development fellowship in the USA brings out the world’s most refined leaders by training them through five different stages during their 12-month fellowship. In these five stages, the MENA fellows learn from multiple in-person workshops and have a comprehensive study on the systems that contribute to social changes. Furthermore, they learn to implement the experience in real life, draw conclusions from their implementation, and participate to share their LDF experience.
MENA leaders fellowship is an opportunity for the leaders from the Middle East and North Africa to travel outside the world and in the USA to polish their skills under the world-class experienced leadership. The emerging societal and entrepreneurial leaders get a chance to stay in the USA or in Tunisia to strengthen their ongoing civic training MEPI fellowship is funded by the U.S. Department of State under the U.S. Middle East Initiative. The whole LDF program is implemented by World Learning. The purpose of this fully-funded fellowship is to attract emerging social leaders from the MENA region who are motivated to solve social problems and dedicated to innovation.
MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 from the MENA region welcomes people from diverse backgrounds regardless of their ethnicities, religions, organizations, political affinities, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, physical challenge, or social status. However, MENA leaders who are from under-represented areas are highly encouraged in this leadership program Furthermore, the LDF initiative by MEPI aims at creating a balanced pool of leaders across the MENA regions. The leaders from across the region have a chance to have conservation and communication about the complex political and global issues like climate change, diversity, equity, inclusion, gender disparity, and equality with the experts and global leaders. This cross-cultural environment is an opportunity for the fellows to build next-level communication skills and cross-cultural acceptance and knowledge within them.
MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022:
- The U.S. Department of State
- The duration of the international leadership program is 12 months.
Eligibility Criteria of the MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship:
- The candidate must be between 25-35 years of age.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience, in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must available for all five stages of the program.
- The candidates who are applying for the English track must be from one of these countries: Algeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Isreal, or Bahrain.
- The candidates applying for English Track must be proficient in the English language both oral and written orientation.
- The candidates for Arabic Track must have Arabic language proficiency and are able to work comfortably in an Arabic speaking.
- The candidates who are DOS or USAID employees or their immediate relatives can not apply.
- The candidates who are employees or the relatives of the employees of any private/public DOS partner agency and not eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have already visited the US do have not restrictions to apply.
- The candidates who have applied last year and got selected can apply again.
Benefits of the MEPI Leadership Program 2022:
- The fellowship is fully funded by the MEPI.
- The costs of international travel are fully covered.
- The boarding and loading will be covered.
- Fellows will be provided with health insurance.
- A monthly stipend will be given to cover the meals cost and other incidents.
How to Apply for the MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022:
- The applications will be submitted online.
- The applicants can apply in both tracks: English Track and Arabic Track.
- The application for each track will be submitted separately.
- The applicants will be selected for only one track based upon the preference that they will give in their interviews.
- The applicant must be from an eligible country while applying for each track.
- The applicant has to create an online account in order to access the application and apply successfully.
- A complete 2022 LDF online application form.
- A recorded video statement.
- A lastest CV.
- A professional reference from.
- A certificate of graduation.
- A copy of passport (if available).
- The application deadline for the MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship Program 2022 is 27th August 2021.