Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to those who have excellent academic results. The international undergraduate scholarship in Australia welcomes students from every nationality other than Australia and New Zealand to continue their studies without any financial pressure on their minds.
The Melbourne scholarships in Australia are awarded every year to approximately 50 self-motivated, exceptional and high talented students. The students are honored by this award on the basis of their academic achievements. The University of Melbourne scholarship for international students thus provides a platform to the students who have a great passion to learn in the world’s leading universities.
The University of Melbourne has prominence in high achievements in every field of studies. It has produced the best professionals and researchers in the world by collaborating with its international partners. Moreover, Melbourne University engages the staff and students to think big and empowers them to talk and act on sustainability issues with sheer confidence and knowledge. Therefore, the Melbourne international undergraduate grant allows the students to experience world-class learning under the supervision of experts and technicians of the related fields. Moreover, the international grant in Melbourne University is for every area of study offered by the university. However, the scholarship is an acknowledgment for international students of their academic excellence.
The University of Melbourne, Australia, is one of the leading as well as the safest place for students to study. In order to cope up with the changing dynamics of the world. the university has developed a sustainable plan which is designed to make the campuses more sustainable. The plan allows the students, staff, and researchers to make valuable contributions to this challenging world. This is a great chance for talented students to participate in all these progressive strategies and learn to implement them in their real lives. For this, the Melbourne undergraduate scholarship program helps those students to be part of a great strategy who are otherwise unable to afford the study in the leading university of Australia.
The following article comprises detailed information about the benefits of the Melbourne University Scholarship 2021-22 to academically bright students. Although the application procedure is simple, the article also contains complete guidance in order to prevent any inconvenience to the applicants. In addition to all these, the complete eligibility criterion is being discussed along with the required academic grades. As the University of Melbourne is a study destination for international students. The international scholarship for undergraduate students is a stepping stone towards this destiny for talented, brilliant, and excellent international students.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- University of Melbourne
- 4 years of duration
The number of Scholarship Awards:
- 50 awards
Melbourne Scholarship Total Value:
- Up to $56,000
Benefits of the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship covers the $ 10,000 tuition fee for the first year of an undergraduate program.
- 50 percent fee remission for the next three years will be done under the scholarship.
- or 100 percent fee remission for the next three years will be done under the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicants must have already received an offer letter from the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must have received top high secondary school grades or equivalent that place the applicant in the top 3% such as:
- 3A* in A-levels (At least 93%)
- In Australian Foundation studies at least 98%.
- In International Baccalaureate at least score 42.
- According to US High School at least GPA 3.9 and along with SAT of at least 1500 and an ACT of at least 31.
- According to Canada Secondary School an overall score of 97%.
- According to India Secondary School an overall score of at least 95%.
- In Vietnam High School an overall score of at least 90%.
- The student must not have undertaken any previous tertiary studies.
How to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
- No Separate application is required to apply for the scholarship.
- If the students receive an unconditional course offer by Melbourne University and whose academic results fulfill the eligibility criteria, they will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The student has to apply for the undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne with the regular procedure of admission.