King’s College London Scholarship is an outstanding opportunity for international students to pursue their higher studies in the world’s top research institute. The King’s studentship award is for highly motivated, innovative, and research-oriented students.
The fully funded scholarship in the UK provides the students a platform to experience connection with the world-leading researchers and research projects which further stimulate their academic development. Besides this, King’s College London is a well-reputed institute when it comes to extra-curricular research activities. The students while doing their academic research and completing their studies can build self-confidence and leadership skills within their-selves by taking part in these extracurricular activities at King’s College London.
King’s PGR International Studentships provide full support to international students to study in any of King’s Health Faculties or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences. This postgraduate research scholarship is funded for the period of 4 years during which the postgraduate students can complete their doctoral research degrees (MPhil/PhD). Basically, the fully paid scholarship in London’s best university/institute is awarded by the Center for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London. The students can apply in life sciences and medicine, psychiatry, psychology, neuroscience, nursing, dentistry, oral, and Craniofacial Sciences.
King’s College being in the heart of London has a lot of attractions for students across the world. The modern and safest lifestyle is no doubt one of the greatest reasons that why one should apply to King’s College London for higher studies. The King’s is one of the oldest universities in the UK and also a leading public research university. Moreover, the institute is Europe’s largest center for graduate and post-graduate medical teaching and biomedical research by the number of its students. The institute also includes the world’s first nursing school i.e., Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery. By becoming part of the institute, the students will get a chance to learn esteemed knowledge that will help them to grow in the future with in-built confidence and self-motivation.
In order to become a part of the King’s College London international Scholarship, the interested students must have to be a part of the King’s College London which means, they must be getting enrolled in a program in the institute. King’s College since its inception has established many other leading world’s institutes when it comes to the awards given to its faculty or students. There are many such features in the cap for example King’s alumni and staff include 14 Nobel Laureates who have contributed to the discovery of DNA, Hepatitis C, and Higgs Boson. Moreover, the institute has produced a number of government officials, parliamentarians, Oscar winners, and Grammys and Emmy winners as well. So, all this is a surety that the students who get the chance to study in King’s College by getting selected in the program will be getting a real-life leadership experience and access to achieving excellence in their respective fields.
King’s College London Scholarship in the UK 2021-22:
- United Kingdom
- King’s College London
A number of Available Scholarships:
- Nine (9)
Check OIST Internship in Japan 2022
Award Value of the King’s College London PGR International Studentships:
- The full tuition fee will be covered.
- The students will be provided with an annual stipend of £ 17,609.
- The students will be given research costs of up to £500 per annum depending on the research projects.
Check Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS 2021
Eligibility Criteria of the King’s College London Scholarship 2021-22:
- The applicant must be applying for a full-time MPhil/PhD programme in prescribed fields.
- The applicant’s MPhil or PhD must be going to be started from June 2022.
- The applicant must have secured an admission offer in King’s College London in the respective program by 31 January 2022.
- The applicant must be an international and has not acquired any other King’s College London.
- The applicants must not have already commenced their doctoral degree at King’s College London.
- The applicants who wish to do distance learning are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant pursuing professional doctorate degrees such as MD (Res) and DC linPsy are not eligible.
- The applicants who wish to have joint PhD programmes can not apply.
How to Apply for King’s College London Scholarship 2021-22?
- The applicants have to apply online by making an application for desired MPhil/PhD program. This can be done via the King’s Online Admissions application System – King’s Apply.
- Make sure you have selected first by searching at King’s research portal and King’s website.
- Identification of Supervisor is vital for securing admission offer at King’s.
- In order to be eligible for funding ensure to tick item 5 of the form and enter code: 2122-INTCDS.
- The applicants have to complete a separate PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form and have to attach t to the funding section of their application.
- To upload the file, there is a fuel upload button at the bottom of the page.
- Provide all the relevant documentation.
- Leave no section of the application unattended.
Selection for King’s Postgraduate Scholarship will be done on the following basis:
- Research Proposal of the candidate
- Academic excellence
- Statement of Justification
- The application deadline for the King’s College London Scholarship 2021 is 01 October 2021.