OECD Internship 2021-22 aims at bringing global talent and intellectual minds into an international organization. Moreover, the OECD internship in Paris provides an opportunity for the interns to enhance and polish their analytical capabilities and their technical skills while working in an international environment.
The paid internship opportunity every calls over 500 interns who are committed as well as enrolled in bachelors, masters and PhD program. Moreover, the students of OECD international internships in Europe can be from any background as the organization promotes and also prefers diversity.
OECD interns will be directly linked with the strategic orientation and project of the secretary-general of the organization. The paid internship opportunity mainly in Paris allows the interns to participate in the support systems of the organization’s corporate side. The six months funded internship at OECD is an opportunity for the interns to learn in different dimensions such as; documentation, research, reviews of existing documents, collection and analysis of data, preparation of technical annexes, network building with official administrators, researchers, and other organizations, communication, planning, and evaluation, etc. This is an outstanding chance for those who want to work in a multicultural and innovative organization.
The majority number of internships are based in Paris, France, However, all the internships are based on remote work. As the motto of OECD is “better policies for better lives”, the interns will be having a great part in policy-making advice and in designing multi-disciplinary approaches. OECD provides a discussion hub because the organization always provides interactive platforms to the international organizations, governments, parliamentarians, the business community, trade unions, academia, and NGOs. So, the international OECD interns have a great horizon ahead through which they can promote the social well-being of the people around the world.
The OCED international paid internship opportunity also ensures the financial stability of their interns by providing monthly living contributions. The benefits are discussed in detail in the following lines. The opportunity remains open throughout the year with multiple deadlines. if you feel motivated towards policy formulation and social well-being you must not miss a chance to apply. Moreover, the interns will get a chance to make a difference in the field of artificial intelligence, bribery, and corruption, climate, corporate governance, digitalization, economy, education, health, tax, international migration, gender and diversity, science, and technology, tourism and many more. The list of the research fields and areas is given below in the link in the following paragraphs.
OECD Internship 2021-22 in Paris, France:
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
No. of Internships:
- 500 OECD Internships/year
- one to six months, renewable to 12 months.
Number of Hours to Work:
- 40 h/week
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Check Internships in Austria
Benefits of the OECD Internship 2021-22 in France:
- Monthly financial assistance of 700 Euros will be given to every selected intern.
- The OECD staff will give assistance to the interns in visa processing.
- An opportunity to stay for six months into work at OECD.
- The internship may be renewable for 12 months depending on the performance of the intern.
Eligibility Criteria of the OECD Internship 2021:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time degree program i.e bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD programs.
- The applicant must be less than 65 years of age.
- The applicant must ensure availability at least for one month.
- The applicants who are from OECD member countries are selected primarly.
- The applicants from non-member countries can apply for specific programs and projects in OECD affiliated bodies and agencies such as the international tax Forum (ITF), NEA, etc.
- The applicant must have an excellent command either on English or French. Any other OECD language will be a plus point.
- The applicant must the IT skilled.
- The applicant must be extraordinary in drafting and communication skills.
How to apply for the OECD Internship Program 2021-22?
- The applicants have to apply through an online internship application.
- The applicants have to attach a cover letter that will address the internship office.
- The following documents with the online application.
- Scan a copy of your passport
- Proof for full-time enrolled students in an academic institution.
- Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- Details of French bank account. (it will be required once you take up duty at the OCED)
- After the screening process, the shortlisted applicants must remain available to OECD directorates for further process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or written test. (Telephonic interview)
- Only the selected interns will receive a confirmation E-mail.
- If the applicant does not receive an email within 3 months of the application submission, it means that the applicant has not been shortlisted. The applicant must try on the next deadline.
- The application for the OECD internship in Europe is open throughout the year. If your application is not shortlisted, the next vacancy dates are:
- 1 September 2021.
- 1 March 2022.
- 1 September 2022.
- 1 March 2023.