Global Wales Program
Deadline: 20 June 2021
Study in: Wales
Course starts Sept 2021
The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship programme offers 24 scholarships worth £10,000 to international students from Vietnam, India, the USA and countries of the European Union to study a full-time masters programme in Wales.
The scholarships are funded by the Global Wales Programme – a partnership between the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and HEFCW.
- • Aberystwyth University
- • Bangor University
- • Cardiff University
- • Cardiff Metropolitan University
- • Swansea University
- • University of South Wales
- • University of Wales Trinity St David
- • Wrexham Glyndwr University
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible full-time postgraduate programme at one of the Welsh Universities (see above)
Number of Scholarships:
International students from Vietnam, India, the USA and countries of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Spain)
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for one year of a postgraduate masters programme. Any additional costs and expenses are the responsibility of the student.
To be eligible for the Global Wales Postgraduate scholarships, you must:
• Have submitted an application to study an eligible postgraduate programme at one of the Welsh Universities (see above);
• Be due to start your postgraduate programme during 2021;
• Be classed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes;
• Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Vietnam, India, the USA and countries of the European Union.
To be considered for the scholarships, you will need to have submitted an application to study to your university. You will need to include your University application number in your scholarship application. The scholarship application form must be submitted online by 23.59 (BST) 20 June 2021 for September entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.