Deadline: Jan-April (annual)
Study in: China
Chinese Government Scholarship—Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations. It supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs.
Field(s) of study:
Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
• be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
• be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
• be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
• be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
• be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
Applicants should consult to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries for the details and requirements of Bilateral Program and apply between January and early April. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and to find detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please contact the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your region/country.
Click here Official Scholarship Website
Share this content: