Applications are invited to apply for the 2021 University of Tokyo Scholarships in Japan.
Tokyo University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by the MEXT Japanese Government. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Japan. The University of Tokyo is offering a Fully Funded MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship in Japan For Masters & Ph.D. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Participants from all countries are eligible to apply. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
There is No Application Fee for UTokjyo Scholarship. The University of Tokyo is offering a Diverse Fields of academic programs which are available in University. High educational standards, safe, peaceful place to study, Low tuition fees, and generous scholarships.
About University of Tokyo Scholarships 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th October 2020
Check Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 2021
What is MEXT Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will study at the Top Japanese university as MEXT Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Period of Tokyo Scholarship
- Master’s Program: October 2020 – September 2022 (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: October 2020 – September 2023 (3 Years)
Check 2,500 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in USA
MEXT university Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
Full Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
Available Fields & Majors
The University of Tokyo is offering a Fowlling Fields For Masters & Doctoral Degree. Check them below.
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Biological Sciences
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2021 – MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 30th October 2020 for the September 2021 enrollment.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Tokyo.