The Hansen Leadership Institute is inviting for the Hansen Summer Institute 2021 Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America.
The HSI Program is all about the International Cooperation, Peace-making, and Leadership Exchange program in the United States of America. Interested? A complete Fully Funded Free of Cost Exchange Program in the Heart of San Diego, California. Participants will explore different Sites in California. The Hansen Summer Institute will cover all the Expenses for all the Participants.
Hansen Summer Institute is a 3 Weeks Summer Exchange Program USA which will be run from 1st July to 23rd July 2021. The Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates Men & Women From all over the world with any academic Disciplines are eligible to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute, School of Leadership & International Cooperation. All the Documents, Application Must be submitted online before the deadline.
You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA. You Don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying. This is Not an Academic Program. Hansen Summer Institute offers cultural/academic, a Leadership exchange free study in the USA through a Short Term cultural exchange program. The Hansen Leadership Institute is an Exciting Summer Exchange Program Funded by Fred J. Hansen Foundation. There is a lot of time to submit the Application. Don’t be Hurry. Complete the application form slowly with the best answers.
Details About Hansen Summer Institute 2021
- Country: The United States of America
- Duration: 03 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2021)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 15, 2021
Introduction About the Hansen Leadership Institute
The Hansen Leadership Institute is an Exciting Summer Exchange Program Funded by Fred J. Hansen Foundation.
The Hansen Student Exchange Program provides a Unique Leadership Program, Leadership Skills & Amazing Experience in International Cooperation & Conflict resolution.
The main aim of the Hansen Leadership Institute is to create an International Community, Lasting Friendships, Networking With Diverse People from around the world to make a better world.
Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses for the full duration of the program.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
- More Benefits also included.
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25 on July 1, 2020.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidate’s English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL Nothing Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for the passport if You Don’t Have Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 at the start of the program.
The Hansen Summer Institute Applications are open on 18th September 2020.
How to Apply For Hansen Summer Institute
The Application Form is Online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Hansen Leadership Institute.