Government of Cuba has offered one Undergraduate scholarship in the field of Medicine for Pakistani nationals for the Year 2020-21.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
At least 70% or above marks in F.Sc./A-level (Pre-Medical) & 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O level)
All Pakistani/AJK nationals, aged between 18-22 years as on closing dates of application are eligible to apply
Final selection will be based on open Merit
Government of Cuba will borne following expenses:
Stipend (100 Cuban Pesos per month)
Other expenses like round trip air-tickets, buying of Halal food, medical insurance (disease or other causes) and visa fee shall be borne by the student/guardian.
Important Note: This scholarship is funded by Cuban Government, hence, no additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in any case.
Go to HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, save copy of it.
Deadline to apply online at HEC e-portal is on or before 24th July 2020
In Case of Shortlisting:
Following documents with online application form shall only be required from shortlisted applicants via email (no need to send hardcopy at this stage).
- Copy of HEC application form submitted through Online application portal (duly signed)
- SSC Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence.
- F.Sc. Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA.
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- No Criminal record certificate. (Original)
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Original Medical Certificate with report of HIV/AIDS issued by Medical Superintendent of District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
Note: Above-mentioned documents are only required from shortlisted applicants via email, no need to send hardcopy to HEC until intimated.
In case of provisional selection:
The nominee shall provide following documents including their Spanish translation. The scholar must provide all documents having attestation by relevant issuing authority and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
- SSC/O-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of SSC/O-Level Marks Sheet & Degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- HSSC/A-Level (with IBCC equivalence) Marks Sheet & Degree duly verified by concerned board and attested by IBCC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certified translation of HSSC/A-Level Marks Sheet & degree in Spanish language attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Copy of Passport (Original)
- 10 Photographs measuring 1 x 1. (Attested from Back Side)
- Health Certificate along with medical reports of HIV/AIDS. (Issued and stamped by Medical Superintendent of Government Hospital & attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Certified translation of Health Certificate & HIV reports in Spanish language
attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original Police Verification & its certified Spanish language translation attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Applicant’s Computerized CNIC
- NADRA Birth Certificate & its Certified Spanish language translation, both attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2 thoughts on “Government of Cuba MBBS Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2020-21”
Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting. Cheers
Great website. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thank you in your sweat!