Zurich One Young World Scholarship 2021 is welcoming Young talented and bright candidates across the world to attend one of the best fully-funded international conference in Germany.
The aim of the Zurich Scholarship is to broaden the horizon of the youngster by accelerating social impact. All delegates will get the chance to share their leadership experience with the world’s media and give the keynote speeches. All candidates will be counseled by humanitarian, influential political, and business leaders.
Zurich One Young World provides an opportunity for the candidates to interact, mentored, and challenged by the world’s leaders. Through active participation and social events, delegates get the chance to make lasting connections with the world’s best leaders. Among 190+ countries, 1800 young enthusiastic leaders will be gathering across well-known venues of the Munich to guide delegates. Munich has embedded with a variety of leisure opportunities, the center of innovation & research, quality of living, and broad cultural diversity. In various world-class science and technology institutes, students are enrolled for more than 120,000.
Zurich One Young World Scholarship’s mission is to motivate vulnerable people or leaders so that they can make a big difference in their community and protect themselves from risk. Moreover, transforming 1M lives by 2024 is the foreseeable purpose of the Zunich One Young World. In order to promote intergenerational dialogue, Zurich is empowering new leaders by polishing them. Participants would be prioritized if they have led or leading well-being, influential, or climate change programs.
Workshops taking place in One Young World Summit 2020-21 playing a crucial part in providing practical insights to the delegates regarding issues participants are passionate about. The most exciting part is that all selected participants of the Zurich Young world Summit will be the Ambassadors of One Young World. They will make a huge difference, accelerate initiatives with a new venture on returning back to their communities. Moreover, participants will be get undoing, media exposure, caucuses, and speaking engagements.
ZURICH ONE YOUNG WORLD SCHOLARSHIP 2021:
- Zurich One Young World Scholarship
YOUNG WORLD SUMMIT LOCATION:
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- 12 Fully-Funded Scholarships
YOUNG WORLD SUMMIT DURATION:
- 4-Days International conference in Germany
YOUNG WORLD SUMMIT DATES:
- 23 – 26 April 2021
YOUTH SUMMIT BENEFITS:
The benefits of the youth conference in Germany is given below:
- Return tickets from home country to Germany.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Ground transportation
- Can get access to other Zurich programs (personal development workshop, NEXT, and Zurich-led sessions)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE OYW SUMMIT 2021:
- All International candidates can apply.
- Age should be between 18-30 years.
- Enthusiastic and committed candidates.
- Candidate has led or leading in the field of well-being, social inclusion, or climate change.
HOW TO APPLY ONE YOUNG WORLD CONFERENCE IN GERMANY?
Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the Zurich scholarship application form. The application form is very simple. You need to fill an online form and submit it. We suggest that before starting your application visit the official website for details.
SELECTION CRITERIA OF ZURICH SCHOLARSHIP:
- Significant commitment to bring a positive change.
- Capacity to be a good leader.
- Ability to understand global issues.
- Ability to apply practical knowledge in resolving community-based problems.
- Applications for the Zurich One Young World Scholarship 2021 would be submitted online before 17 July 2020.