ISA SCHOLARSHIP 2021 IN GERMANY [FULL SCHOLARSHIP] INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY ACADEMY
International Sustainability Academy (ISA) is a project in Hamburg, Germany, contributing to the execution of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to strengthen and support SDGs particularly to resolve climate protection issues. It is a 9-month ISA Scholarship program looking for 12 Young candidates for the solution of planet earth.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. There is no application and all the expenses of the selected candidates will be covered.
Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) is sponsoring this scholarship for emerging countries in the Development Assistance Committee (DAC).
12 successful scholarship holders would be able to share their innovative ideas internationally in their field of interest interrelated to the 17 Goals of SDGs. The core aim of the International Sustainability Academy scholarship, Germany is to empower the scholars with enough knowledge of climate protection so that they can serve to their home countries. Candidates’ project would be an ongoing exchange between host and home country.
ISA SCHOLARSHIP 2021:
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM LOCATION:
- WÄLDERHAUS in Hamburg/Wilhelmsburg, Germany
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DURATION:
- 9 Months: 8 months in Hamburg and 1-month project implementation in the country of origin.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DATES:
- 15 May 2021 to 15 February 2021
NO. OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
BENEFITS OF THE ISA SCHOLARSHIP:
- € 1,300 per month stipend.
- Free Health insurance.
- Free accommodation and cost of the stay.
- Return tickets with airport transfer in the host country.
- Season tickets in Hamburg for public transport.
- Candidates should be from the regions or countries on the DAC list
- The applicant must be at least B1 or better or have English skills. (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS Cambridge))
- Must be a degree holder or professional experience relevant to the field.
- Candidate must have done research or currently working on a project primarily related to the climate protection which he or she can pursue in Germany and benefit the home country on coming back.
- The project should be related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Candidate must be to apply from home country’s Germany Embassy for a Visa.
- No age limit
- Applicants should have the following abilities:
|Intellectual Abilities||Interest, open-mindedness, specialist education.|
|Value Orientation||Decision-making skills, independent thinking|
|Personality||Social competence, personal presentation, motivational.|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Diploma or educational qualifications as a piece of evidence.
- Letter of motivation based on 1000 words.
- 3-4 paged curriculum vitae word-processed or typed.
- English skills or min B1 certificate.
- The project description should be based on 1,500 characters.
- Should be eligible for staying abroad (authorization from employer or matriculation).
SELECTION PROCEDURES AND CRITERIA:
- Applicants should fill-up the form from the website and each form would be uploaded ten months before the beginning of each course.
- Required documents should be uploaded directly from the application portal.
- Only complete applications along with required documents would be considered.
- The project team is available via phone, e-mail, or video conference during the phase of the application. 6 months beforehand, applications will be closed.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed by telephone. The interview will be conducted by two independent representatives including project leader or educational specialist and from an educational establishment or a company.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP 2021?
- Register online for the submission of the application form.
- They accept only online applications
- Gather required documents and information for the application process.
- The last date to apply for the ISA Scholarship Program 2021 is June 30th, 2020.