Apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2021. The Scholarship is to Undertake a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree. The Scholarship is Funded by the Australian Government.
A Total of 300 Scholarships will be provided each year to international Students for Full-Time Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs. You can do Master by Research (MPhil) or PhD at the University of South Australia. You are Lucky that they have All Types of Academic Fields of study.
There are Many other Scholarships are also open for International Students at the University of South Australia Like Research Training Program international (RTP) Scholarships, University President’s Scholarships (UPS) & International Research Tuition Scholarships. You can apply to any Scholarship Program.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2020
The Maximum Scholarship Duration will be for 3 Years.
Available Fields of Study For Masters, PhD
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available and offered at the University of South Australia. You can apply to any Field offered at UniSA Scholarships for International Students.
The Scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Australia so your expenses will be covered by the university.
- Living Allowance ($420 for Master, $840 for Doctoral)
- Thesis Allowance
- Sick Leave (Paid Leave)
- Recreation Leave
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Eligibility Criteria for UniSA Scholarships
- Generally, scholarship recipients must have first-class Honours or equivalent.
- An awardee should be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Master by Research or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia.
The last date to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2021 is 31st August 2020
How to Apply for UniSA Scholarship
You Need to Apply Online. To apply online click on link below