Applications are now open to apply for UNESCO Internship 2020. The duration of the United Nations Internship Program is from 1 – 6 Months and will be held in Paris, France.
Candidates who are looking for International Internship Opportunities are highly encouraged to apply for UNESCO Internship 2020 France. The Communication & Information Sector aims to promote liberty of expression, media improvement, and access to knowledge and detain line with UNESCO’s charge to “promote the open flow of thoughts by word and image.”
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) seeks to develop harmony through international collaboration in Sciences, Education, and Culture.
UNESCO supports countries to adopt international models and manages programs that promote the open flow of ideas and knowledge sharing.
UNESCO Internship 2020 Details
Host Country: France
Internship Location: Paris
Host Organization: UNESCO
Internship Field: Communication & Information
Internship Duration: 1-6 Months
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020
- Selected Internees will have an opportunity to learn and support the overall work of the program.
- The selection will be based according to the specialization and needs of the sector.
- Activities will be depending on the requirements of assignments.
To apply for UNESCO Internship 2020 candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate applying for an internship must be at least 20 years old.
- Candidate must have excellent English or French communication skills. Knowing any other language would be a plus point.
- The applicant must have a good knowledge of computer systems.
- Proof of Health Insurance Coverage.
- Medical certificate of Good Health.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or any degree equivalent to bachelors.
- Candidates enrolled in the Graduate Degree Program can also apply.
- Applicants who graduated from Bachelors’s or Graduate degree programs can also apply.
To apply for UNESCO Internship 2020 candidates must follow the following steps:
- Candidates are allowed only to submit one application.
- Even if the candidates are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement, as the organization receives many applications from qualified students.
- UNESCO Managers access your applications.
- The applications remain in UNSECO Database for six months.
- It is difficult to respond to every application, so if you are selected, you will be notified by the manager.
- If the candidate didn’t get any response within six months, this means the application has not been successful.
The Last date to apply for the UNESCO Internship 2020 in France is 31st July 2020. All candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply before the deadline.