The Netherland Government Scholarship is now accepting applications for the 2nd Round from International Students. Dutch Ministry has Initiated an Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) which is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands Top Universities.
- Scholarship Country: Netherland
- Degree Type: Master Degree Programs, Short Courses Programs
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Available Fields of Study
All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programs
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
Also Visit: DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Scholarship Coverage in the Netherlands Scholarship
The Netherland Government Scholarship initiative OKP Program is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs So, they will cover your full Expenses such as:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Fee
- Travel Tickets
Eligible Countries for Netherlands Scholarship
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.
Also Visit: Fulbright Scholarship 2020 at the University of Melbourne
General Eligibility Criteria
- The Scholarship Holder Should have Some work experience.
- It should be from one of the following countries as given above.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship. For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Check INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Also Visit: Full Scholarships For MS and PhD at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand 2020
The last date to apply for the Netherland Government Scholarship 2021 is 30th June 2020.
Also Visit: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply For Netherlands Scholarship
You Need to first Select a course and then contact the educational institution of your course and ask how to apply for the scholarship.
Click the given link below for official website.
2 thoughts on “Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 – 2nd Round”
Is this legit?? I just want to make sure, it’s sad to say that many people taking advantage of us who wants a free education, pardon for this and also thank you very much. Godbless
Hello I’m from Ethiopia. I need fully founded scholarship specially one of MA in communications or business Administration or Management fields .
Please could you help me!