Applications are open for the Full Scholarships at AIT, the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The Institute is providing scholarships for the Masters and Ph.D. fellowships in the field of Engineering, Environment, Resources, and Development, Management.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Full Scholarships at AIT, the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand
- The candidates applying for AIT Fellowship 2020 can be any nationals.
- Additionally, they should have English proficiency of at least IELTS 5 or equivalent.
- Also, the candidates with IELTS lower than 6.0 should take the English class to fulfill the Exit requirement.
- Furthermore, they should have a four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- However, the institute will give preference to Masters degree applicants.
- The MBA program applicants should have work experience of at least 1 year.
- Likewise, the Institute will grant candidates with a CGPA of 3.00 or above from top universities and 3.50 or above from other universities for masters with 100% fellowship.
- Similarly, the applicants with CGPA of 2.75 or above from top universities and 3.00 above from other universities in masters will receive 75% fellowship and applicants with CGPA of 2.75 will get 50% fellowship i.e., 376,000 Baht.
- Furthermore, the doctoral degree candidates should have a CGPA of 3.50 in their master’s degree and 2.75 in their bachelor’s program at the top universities and 3.00 for other universities.
Type of Opportunity: Scholarships and Fellowships
Deadline: 10 June,2020
Open to: All Nationalities
- The successful applicants of the Asian Institute of Technology – AIT Fellowships in Thailand, 2020 will receive a full or partial tuition fee waiver and will not get registration or accommodation fees.
- The Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international organization for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand.
- It specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning