Applications have opened for the Fulbright Scholarships 2020 at the University of Melbourne, it is fully funded opportunity, please read the blog and apply for the scholarship. The deadline for the scholarship is 6th June 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters, Ph.D, Post Doc in the courses available at the University.
- The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 is open to citizens of Australia.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- The attributes Fulbright Scholarship selection panels look for including high academic and professional merit, a strong program proposal, well defined potential project outcomes, and ambassadorial skills.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 will receive the following benefits-
- Additionally, a living allowance
- Also, International travel to/from the U.S.A.
- Furthermore, full or partial tuition or visiting student researcher fees
- Additionally, ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Assistance with identifying and applying to host institutions via Placement Services (Masters students only)
- Likewise, attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- Also, enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- Furthermore, access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright Alumni.
- The last date to apply for The Fulbright Scholarships 2020 is 6 JULY 2020.
About the University
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world.
Go to the official page for further details.