Intel is providing free courses to students. Learn AI theory, hardware and software courses.
Introduction about Intel
- Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
- It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip and is the Inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs).
- Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell.
- Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
List of Intel Courses
- Introduction to Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for Computer Vision Applications
- Intel® Network Academy – Network Transformation 102
- Fundamentals of Parallelism on Intel Architecture
- Introduction to OpenCL on FPGAs
- Intel® Network Academy – Network Transformation 101
- An Introduction to Practical Deep Learning
Benefits of Intel Courses
- All Courses are Online & Verified.
- Taught by Intel Verified Experts.
- No Registration Fee Required.
- Free Online Courses.
- Access Mode is Online.
- Learn From Home.
- International Students From Any Country from any Corner of the Globe.
- Applicants of Scool, Higher Degree, Graduates Any Qualification can apply.
- No Age Restrictions.
- No Academic Background Restrictions.
Click below for official site