- Organization: United States Institute of Peace
- Cost: Free Courses with Free Certificates
- Deadline: No Deadline
Free online courses with certificates in different fields of education.
There are Free Online Courses as well as Free Micro Courses. These Micro-Courses are Designed for Busy Professionals.
Duration of the Courses
Each Course is Approximately Three Hours in Duration. Full Courses are also available for those interested in Diving Deeper into a Topic.
Isn’t it Interested? Yes, that in 3 Hours you can get Certificate For Free & Certified by United States Institute of Peace.
List of USIP Free Online Courses
There are 12 Free Online Courses available with Free Certificates in a Wide Range of Topics.
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding
Types of USIP Free Certificates
There are 3 Types of United States Institute of Peace Online Courses with Free Certificates such as:
Level 1 Certificate
Awarded to students who have passed a Final exam, which assessed the student’s retention of knowledge throughout a self-paced online course.
Level 2 Certificate
Awarded to students who either participated in a one-month instructor-led online course or attended a two-day in-person course
Level 3 Certificate
Awarded to students who participated in in-person training or workshops.
Benefits of USIP Online Courses
- Open to Everyone
- Open 24/7
- Free of Charge Online Courses
- Self-Paced (Can be taken anytime)
- Free Certificates will be given.