Applicants from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs without any age Restrictions or academic Restrictions. There is NO IELTS/TOEFL Needed for Study in Malaysia.
UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare. UKM University is also called the National University of Singapore.
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 6 July 2020
Duration of the Malaysian Scholarship
The Duration of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarship & Post Doctoral Scholarship.
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3 Years
Available Fields to Study
A wide range of academic Fields to Study at the National University of Malsyai is available. All Courses are available in Kebangsaan University in Malaysia in English such as:
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
UKM is a Fully Funded Malay Scholarship for International students at UKM University. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses for the Selected Participants.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Registration Fee Free
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only)
- International Students are Eligible.
- For MSc applicant, candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with
Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For PhD applicant, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
The last date to apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is 6th July 2020
How to Apply
Applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents. The Link to the Official website is given below in Red Color.