The applications for the Fully Funded Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium( Flanders and Brussels) have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 20th April 2020.
- The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to outstanding students for Master programs in Flanders and Brussels.
- This program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination.
- Furthermore, applications will be accepted from all Flemish universities, Schools of Arts and the Antwerp Maritime Academy.
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University Colleges( Arts and nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Sint Lucas Antwerpen – School of Arts
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
- The scholarship amounts to €8.000 for the academic year 2020-2021 and €8.000 for the academic year
2021-2022 in case an application was submitted for a two-year Masters program.
The candidates must meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium
- All nationalities can apply.
- Also, the previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- International students who have been on credit mobility in a hosting Flemish higher education institution are still eligible for a Master Mind Scholarship.
- Moreover, students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
- Additionally, the program allows student mobility during the master’s program.
- However, at least half of the credits of the master program must be obtained at the Flemish Host institution.
For those applicants who apply for a Master degree program at a higher education institution in
- The applicants should have a high standard of academic performance with a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Also, they should have a good knowledge of the English language and an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test
- Additionally, they need a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test as well as a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference
Students who apply for a Master program at a School of Arts should have at least
- an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test
- Also, a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test
- Additionally, the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference or a similar result in another official English language test
Click below for