Lanzhou University boasts of a wide range of disciplines, covering all 12 disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
In order to attract academically excellent international students, Lanzhou University introduced the President Scholarship in 2017. The scholarship is aimed at prospective students planning to undertake their studies at Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD levels.
Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Benefits for applicants comprise of a scholarship that covers tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as stipend.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Non-Chinese citizens,hold valid passports, in good health.
- Degree and Age Requirements:
- Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25;
- Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
- Applicants may not concurrently hold other scholarships offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
To apply you must follow the following procedure and submit the required documents
- You must register and upload scan copy of original documents through the online application service system
- Online application form for international students of Lanzhou university
- Personal statement:
- Foreigners Physical Examination Form
- Notarized highest diploma
- Notarized transcripts (Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations.)
- Two Recommendation letters: From professors or associate professors.
- Research works: Materials to prove academic achievements and research capabilities such as published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Evidence of language proficiency. For students applying for Chinese language teaching program, HSK score must meet the requirements of Article 5 of “Qualifications”. Students applying for English language teaching program shall meet IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 80 or provide other proof of English level
- Valid passport
TO APPLY CLICK BELOW