Apply for the University Twente Scholarship 2020. The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente. The students receive between € 3,000 and € 25,000 for one year.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
Deadline : May 1, 2020 .
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
- All countries eligible for this scholarship
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
- You have been(provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
Below is the application procedure:
- You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
- UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).