For masters degree
1. Presentation of the program
The “Excellence Masters Scholarship” program funded by Ambassade de France au Pakistan,is for Pakistani students residing in Pakistan who want to enroll in public/government French universities ONLY at Master level.
- Economics and management
- Environmental Sciences
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS ELIGIBLE :
- Master in Public Policy & Development – Paris School of Economics: https://www.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/en/teaching/masters-program/ppd-public-policy-and-development/
- Master in Analysis and Policy in Economics – Paris School of Economics: https://www.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/en/teaching/masters-program/ape-analysis-policy-in-economics/
- Master 2 in International Audit Economics & Finance – University Clermont Auvergne: https://economie.uca.fr/formation/master/master-economie-du-developpement-parcours-international-audit-economics-and-finance-31915.kjsp
- Master in Development Economics – University Clermont Auvergne: https://economie.uca.fr/formation/master/master-economie-du-developpement-parcours-development-economics-35885.kjsp?RH=1513083037863
- Master 2 in Public Finance – University of Rennes 1: http://condorcet-center.fr/international-master/
- Master 2 in International Management – Toulouse School of Management: https://tsm-education.fr/en/formations/master-2-international-management
- Master 2 in International Economics – University of Orléans & Tours: https://masterinternationa.wixsite.com/inteco
- Master 2 in Electrical Engineering for Sustainable Development – University of Lille: http://master-ase.univ-lille1.fr/E2SD
- Master 2 in Renewable Energy & Civil Engineering – University of Le Havre: https://www.univ-lehavre.fr/spip.php?article336
- MSc Process Engineering & Industrial Energy Efficiency – Mines Saint-Etienne: https://www.mines-stetienne.fr/en/academic/msc-process-engineering-industrial-energy-efficiency-pei2e/
Applications from students recipients of an excellence scholarship (IDEX) awarded by a French public university whose programs are not listed above, will also be considered.
2. Conditions of eligibility
The applicant should not be over 28 years old by January 1st 2020.
The applicant should hold a 4 years bachelor degree with a CGPA of 3.5 out of 4 minimum from any Pakistani university recognized by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
There should not be more than a period of 2 years after the completion of the undergraduate degree.
The selection is based on merit. Furthermore, the Embassy of France in Pakistan will pay special attention on gender equality and representation of all provinces.
3. Selection process
The selection process is based upon the review of candidate’s application file.
The selection criteria will take into account:
- The excellence of the applicant (CGPA, university of graduation in Pakistan and professional experience)
- The quality of study project (level of training of the higher education institution in France)
- The motivation of the applicant to study in France
- The language level of English (compulsory) and of French (if any)
4. Terms and conditions of the scholarship
The scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 to 24 months (equivalent to one or two years of master)
4.2. Benefits of the scholarship
- Exemption of tuition fees in government institutions only
- One Return air ticket Pakistan-France-Pakistan
- Free visa application
- Free health insurance
- Free French language classes for one month before departure to France
- Facilitated (according to availability) access to public student housing.
The living expenses will be borne by the recipients.
4.3. Commitments of the recipient
The recipient of the scholarship is compelled to join the university and program he/she has been selected for.
The recipient of the scholarship may hold concurrently another excellence scholarship.
 A minimum of 615 euros/month is required by the visa section to cover the living expenses for an international student.
5. Timeline of selection
- Opening of the application process: 11th of March 2020
- Deadline to send application: 1st of May 2020 at 6PM
- Publication of results: 3rd or 4th week of June 2020
6. Application file
- Letter of motivation
- One admission letter ONLY, from a French university OR a proof of complete submitted application
- The scanned copy of all university degrees and transcripts
- An English proficiency test certificate
The application has to be sent in one PDF file by email with all the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org