The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
Deadline: 1 June 2020
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2020
Swansea University, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Full time taught master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
Number of Awards:
The scholarship covers the full tuition
• hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
• have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
• be female.
• be a new student to Swansea University.
• within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
• be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’.
• not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
• not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
To be considered for the scholarships, you must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at the University. Applications are done online. The deadline for applications for the 2020/2021 Academic Year is 1 June 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.