Applications are invited to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020. The UNESCO Poland fellowship will Start on 1st October 2020 and we hope that the COVID-19 situation will be under control by that time. You Don’t need CGPA or IELTS Exam.
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded cultural exchange program for All the International Students with all expenses paid. Those Students who have Completed their Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Caribbean can apply.
The aim of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program is to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology and Engineering Education Etc. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Students & Youth from Developing Countries.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020 Details
- Country: Poland
- Organization: UNESCO
- No. of Fellowships: 30
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2020
About UNESCO Poland Fellowship
- All the Participants’ age should not be more than 35 years. The medium of instruction will be English.
- You Don’t need CGPA.
- UNESCO Fellowship Program Will Cover all the Expenses for the participants including Flight Tickets. More Details & Fields are given below.
Fields Available in UNESCO Fellowship
The aim of this fellowship program is to enhance capacity-building and human resources, Friendships & in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering. The Fields are Given below:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomédical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
You can check the List of Fields & Academic Requirements in Depth (CLICK HERE)
UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2020 Will Cover all the Expenses. You don’t have to pay. This is a free exchange program by UNESCO. The amount covered by UNESCO is Given below:
- Monthly Stipend: The Stipend Amounting to Monthly allowance of 2200 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,00 PLN) is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- A one-time special allowance of 2200 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical and/or Touristic Visits.
Eligible Countries & Criteria
- Age Should Not be more than 35 Years.
- Proficient in English
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged
- Participants Must have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
- Participants should b from one of the Countries listed below.
The last date to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020 is 15th April 2020
How to Apply:
The Complete Procedure for the UNESCO Fellowship is given below in the Official website Link. Please click on the link given below.